Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Just prior to the trip, I asked each student two questions. Here are their answers, At the end of the trip, I'll circle back around and see how it all worked out!


What are you most excited to see/do in Belize?

HB: I am most excited to see some cool animals in person. In particular, I am hoping to see the spotted eagle ray and the gray angelfish.

MB: I am most excited to see the clear blue waters.

AG-W: I am most excited about seeing the water and all the different fish that we went over. As well as eating a lot of good food.

NL: I'm excited to see the wildlife and learn more about the different ecosystems. I really hope to see turtles and possibly dolphins.

VL: I am most excited to see the corals.

TM: I am most excited for the experience outside of the country and being able to see and take part in another culture.

AP: I’m most excited to be warm and to see all the fish we learned about in real life.

MR: I would say I'm most excited to see the culture and environment in Belize.

JS: To pat a nurse shark and swim with the turtles.

WS: I’m excited to (potentially) see some manatees and the Mayan ruins.

AV: I am most excited to see in person the species we studied.

 

What is your biggest worry/concern about the trip?

HB: My biggest concern is that I will be bad at snorkeling because I wasn’t super great at it when we went to the YMCA.

MB: Trying to not get sunburnt.

AG-W: My biggest concern is that the environment may not be what I was hoping for.

NL: Just swimming, i think I'm ok at it but I get nervous underwater sometimes.

VL: My biggest concern is the weather for the time we are in Belize.

TM: I am not mainly worried about anything, but if I had to say something it would have to be being slightly homesick. Since it would be my first time out of the U.S.

MR: My biggest worry is still the water haha!

AP: I’m most worried about some of our checked luggage being lost and then not having snorkel gear.

JS: Getting abducted like that girl who went to Bermuda and never came home.

WS: I am worried that I won’t be able to get enough sleep at night.

AV: My biggest concern is possible disasters that may occur such as someone getting injured or sick.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment